Lisbon City Tour: Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and it is definitely one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Our food and outstanding wine are famous all over the world, and there’s a whole lot to experience and learn when you visit.
Here are some Options for a Lisbon City Tour
This Welcome to Lisbon Walking Tour is the “Must Do” and the First thing to do as soon as you arrive to Lisbon!
Historical evolution of Lisbon old Town, the influence of ancient civilizations, the omnipresence of the Romans, Jews and Moors and how Lisbon evolved around the neighbourhood of Alfama.
Get to know “the other side of Lisbon”, explore Cacilhas and Almada, visit a real frigate and go to the majestic Christ the King Sanctuary.
Be amazed in Belem with the historical blueprints of the Age of the Discoveries; Vasco da Gama’s resting place; the world’s largest collection of royal coaches; home of the President; and the famous “Pasteis de Belem”.
What better way to know a city than walking in its heart and taste its traditional dishes? Combination of a Lisbon Food Tour (offers of tradicional “Petiscos” snacks/drinks) with walking and exploring the city!
Experience the Mysterious Sintra Tour, visit Quinta da Regaleira / Palácio da Pena and reach the end of Europe Cape Roca
Join us on a Wine and Food Tour, Arts, Nature and explore Azeitão, Sesimbra and Arrábida – Mountain of Paradise
Did you know that Ericeira was just recently considered one of the coolest towns in Europe? Visit this beautiful village and get to know Mafra as well
During this Obidos and Fatima tour, we go first to the famous Sanctuary of Fátima to give you the pilgrim’s experience. After exploring the Sanctuary get a chance to step back in time by visiting the perfectly preserved medieval village of Obidos.
Fado in Lisbon Show and tour around its history, artists and traditional places. We offer free entrance to Fado Show
Enjoy the beautiful sunset and an unforgettable near Lisbon Beach Party (20 min away). Visit Almada and enjoy some nice Petiscos (Portuguese snacks)!
Glamorous night from inside a luxurious Limousine in Lisbon! Feel like a real celebrity! We offer Champagne and sweets in limousine and VIP entrance in Bar/Club!
Experience the Night Life of Lisbon! Join our group of Locals and lets have a night full of Fun and Excitment in the wildest Pub Crawl Lisbon! We visit (and offer welcome drinks) at least 3 bars and offer VIP entrance in the Club. One hour unlimited drinks in one of the bars!
Other suggestions are:
1. The Castle of Sao Jorge was built in Moorish style and dates for the medieval period. There are excavations of a fortress dating back as soon as the 6th century B.C. The Castle Cafe has an excellent option of food and beverage. The Fortress gift shop provides superb gifts and souvenirs.
2. The Torre de Belem (Tower of Belem) was constructed by King John II in the mid 15th century. Constructed like a fortress to shield the harbor, and has certainly served well through the centuries.
3. The Lisbon Oceanarium could be the greatest indoor aquarium in Europe. It was constructed for Expo 98 and features over 16,000 marine life and birds from over 450 species. It was opened in 1998 while the twentieth century’s last world fair. You’ll find superb restaurants as well as a super gift shop, making it simple to spend your day.
4. The Museu Calouste Gulbenkian (Calouste Gulbenkian Museum) was built to accommodate the estate of Calouste Gulbenkian. It contains both contemporary and early art. New exhibitions are exhibited typically, some permanent and some on loan. Presently there are over 6,000 pieces of art on display. A gift shop and pleasant cafeteria let you to truly love the day in this place.
5. The Museu da Electricidade (Museum of Electricity) is housed within the old Tejo Power-station. It honors and displays the growth of electricity in Portugal. Several operating displays are exhibited along with art and artifacts from the annals of electricity.
6. The Lisbon Zoo was opened in 1884 and includes over 2,000 animals from over 300 species. For those who possess the youngsters, it’s not difficult to spend the day. Feeding the creatures is always a time, particularly for the children. The eating takes place at several times for every single species. A fabulous food court and gift shop make for a great day.
7. Many historical paintings are contained by the National Museum of Ancient Art, especially the Saint Vincent Panels. There’s a superior restaurant in the terrace, having a grand view. The gift shop offers prints, books and artifacts of the museum.